|Basic Information regarding the processing of your Personal Data|
|Data Controller||IDIADA Automotive Technology S.A. (“IDIADA” or “Applus+ IDIADA”)
|· To manage the event which is referred on the web page;
· To provide and personalize our services;
· To deal with your enquiries and requests;
· To manage our Website; and
· To contact you with electronic newsletters and/or promotional e-mails relating to products and services offered by Us as well as about events and news related to our activities (testing, inspection, engineering, certification and related services) through e-mail
|Legal Basis||(a) Legitimate interests
(c) Compliance with legal obligations
|Personal Data||· Full name, phone number, email address, mobile phone number, and country of residence and the name of the Company you work.
|Recipients||(a) Service providers and commercial partners.
(b) Security forces, judges and courts, regulatory entities, government authorities or other competent third parties.
|Rights||Among other, the right to access, rectify and erase the personal data, to object to the further processing of the personal data, and to withdraw consent.
We will remove any registrant (and their personal information) from our database pursuant to a request from the registrant, including full name and e-mail address, to email@example.com,
|Extended Information||Available at the following URL: [●]
We recommend that you read it carefully.
IDIADA Automotive Technology, S.A.
Address: Pol. Industrial L’Albornar Po BOX 20
1. What Personal Data do We collect
We will collect personal data about you from a variety of sources, including information we collect from you directly (e.g. when you contact us through the contact form available on the Website) or through the e-mail addresses included for information purposes.
1.1 Personal Data We collect directly from you
The categories of personal data that We collect directly from you include:
- Personal details (g. full name, surname, nationality).
- Contact details (g. phone number, email address, mobile phone number);
- Other details: name of the company where you work or which you represent;
- Special categories of Personal Data
Some of the categories of information that We collect are considered to be special categories of personal data (also known as sensitive personal data). In particular, We will process personal data that relates to your nationality and to your health, such as your dietary restrictions for the purposes of managing the event referred in this website.
2. How We use your Personal Data and on what legal basis
We use and subsequently process personal data We collect about you on the following legal basis, and for the purposes identified below:
- We will process your personal data on the basis of our legitimate interest, for the following purposes:
- To manage the event which is referred on the web page
- Provide and personalize our services;
- To manage our Website;
- To deal with your enquiries and requests;
- To protect the security and/or integrity of our Website and IT infrastructure;
- To understand how you use our services and to enable Us to improve and further develop the features, performance and support available on our Website, which may entail the provision of anonymous statistical information about our visitors (however, without it being used to identify any individual user);
- For any disclosures to third parties required as part of due diligence processes in the context of corporate restructuring operations in which We may participate; and
Where Applus+ IDIADA processes personal data in fulfillment of its own legitimate interests, it shall always balance such interests against the data subjects´ fundamental rights and freedoms, and implements robust safeguards in view of ensuring that their privacy is protected accordingly.
- We will process your personal data for the following purposes, provided that you have granted your prior consent:
- To manage the event;
- To contact you with electronic newsletters and/or promotional e-mails relating to products and services offered by Us, unless you have expressly manifested your desire to opt out of such marketing communications, or We are otherwise legally prevented from doing so;
- For any other purpose disclosed to you at the time you provide Us with your personal data, to the extent that you have granted Us your prior consent to that particular processing. For example, We will obtain your consent to collect and use certain types of personal data when we are required to do so by law (g. in relation to our direct marketing activities, Cookies and Tracking Technologies, or when We process sensitive personal data); and
If We ask for your consent to process your personal data, you may withdraw your consent at any time by contacting Us using the following web page: [insert hyperlink].
- To disclose your personal data and other complementary information subject to requests received from authorities and/or bodies with compelling power, as required by the applicable laws or by law enforcement officers invested with such powers.
3. What rights do you have over your Personal Data
You have certain rights regarding your personal data, subject to local law. These include the following rights:
- To know how We are processing your personal data and to access your personal data held by Applus+ IDIADA and its affiliates, where applicable;
- To request the rectification of inaccurate or incomplete personal data;
- To request the erasure of your personal data when such data is no longer necessary for the initial purposes for which it has been initially collected, in accordance with applicable law;
- To restrict our processing of your personal data, under certain circumstances (in which case We will only retain the personal data for the exercise and/or defense of Applus+´IDIADA rights);
- To object to our processing of your personal data, having regard to the given circumstances and for reasons related to their particular situation (in which case We will only retain the personal data for imperative legitimate reasons or the exercise and/or defense of Applus+´ IDIADA rights);
This includes the right to object, at any time, for reasons related to your particular situation, to our processing of your personal data based on our legitimate interests or those of a third party, in which case We will cease in processing your personal data unless We are able to rely on legitimate reasons to do so;
- To request the portability of your personal data, which will allow you to obtain and reuse the personal data in a usable electronic format for your own purposes and across different services without hindrance to usability, including its transmission to another third party; and
- To withdraw the consent you may have granted to a specific processing, at any time.
We encourage you to contact us to update or correct your information if it changes or if the personal data We hold about you is inaccurate.
We will contact you if we need additional information from you in order to honor your requests.
Applus+ IDIADA is committed to protecting your personal data as described in this policy, and as required by applicable laws. Should you have any queries or intention of requesting additional information on how to exercise your rights or to effectively submit such a request, feel free to contact Us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
4. How do we share your Personal Data and with whom
Applus+ will be able to share your personal data with third parties under the following circumstances:
- Service providers and business partners. We will allow our service providers and business partners that perform amongst others, to process secure payments web maintenance and other IT services, attendance to the event promoted in the website, marketing and communication, accounting, finance, legal and audit and other business operations for us to access to your personal data. and other business operations for us to access to your personal data.
- Law enforcement agency, court, regulator, government authority or other third party with compelling authority. We will be able to share your personal data with these parties where we believe this is necessary to comply with a legal or regulatory obligation, or otherwise to protect our rights or the rights of any third party; and
- How do we protect your Personal Data
We implement technical and organizational measures to ensure a level of security appropriate to the risk to the personal data we process. These measures are aimed at ensuring the on-going integrity and confidentiality of personal data. We evaluate these measures on a regular basis to ensure the security of the processing.
- For how long do we Store your Personal Data
Option 1 for retention:
[We will keep your personal data for as long as We have a relationship with you. Once our relationship with you has come to an end, We will retain your personal data for a period of time that enables Us to:
- Maintain business records for analysis and/or audit purposes;
- Comply with record retention requirements under the law;
- Defend or bring any existing or potential legal claims;
- Deal with any complaints regarding the services.
We will delete your personal data when it is no longer required for these purposes. If there is any information that we are unable, for technical reasons, to delete entirely from our systems, We will put in place appropriate measures to prevent any further processing or use of the data.]
- Contact Us
Applus+ IDIADA is the data controller in respect of the personal data We collect and process.
If you have questions or concerns regarding the way in which your personal data has been used, please contact email@example.com.
We are committed to working with you to obtain a fair resolution of any complaint or concern about privacy. If, however, you believe that We have not been able to assist with your complaint or concern, you have the right to make a complaint to the data protection authority of Spain (Agencia Española de Protección de Datos) using their website: https://www.agpd.es/portalwebAGPD/index-ides-idphp.php.
[15th may 2019]